1. - Top - End - #145
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Marsh, Episode 1: Fresh Blood

It had been only a week since Kaza had been missing without a word that had lead the relatively impatient girl to wonder about her. Reina had gone off asking around about it, everyone seeming to give their normal silence towards her. It was something that only annoyed her greatly. She went about investigating on her own and attempting to even read at one point, all with no luck. Her own impatience building as her worry for her friend took hold. It was enough that a week later she made up her own mind, she would go looking for Kaza herself.

Tonight would be the night she escaped. The girl grabbed her things preparing herself for the journey ahead... well as much as she expected. While most would give up having found no leads, Reina was... very stubborn on that end. She had no desire in dropping it. If Kaza had in fact left as she suspected, she would find her out there... somewhere. Either way, she was going to find her and why she left... she hoped. Hopefully...

Present Time:

The chaotic escape route she took had all but left her in shambles, caught off guard as she is wept away by the river. The girl having finally escaped gasps out for breath as her heart raced. Maybe that was a terrible idea... I really should of thought it through more... She thought to herself. Her head turned up as the mud covered girl glanced up, a bit taken back by the sight of the moon. Her eyes were in a daze looking at the strange object before her... something she only heard stories of. Any sense of doubt about her actions had all but faded away as the mud covered teen looked at it in awe.

Reality set in as she shook her head a bit, realizing she couldn't stay there for long. She moved forward trying to find a better place. She moved down further attempting to find a place to wash up, cleaning off the mud as best she could from her body and from her hair. It was far from easy considering the mud was all over, but she tried to at least look a bit presentable. Shaking her head out, her hair flowing behind her in a pony tail.

Good enough... She thought to herself. The young ninja glanced around briefly, not quite sure where to go. I suppose following the water might help. I need to get away before 'they' come searching for me. The girl set off, moving at a quick pace attempting to at the very least create distance, hoping to find a village or something along the way. She had no clue where to even begin on her search for Kaza though now that she finally had her own freedom, she had every attention to try and find her friend no matter how difficult it might be.
    Last edited by HanaRei; 2013-08-19 at 05:11 PM.