Hisashi would look down on her for a bit as she asked him for his name, glaring down at her with his bright blue eyes. "Hisashi..." He said in a cold tone before continuing to listen to her only to quickly glance to the side and his eyes would widen when she mentioned the wax being flammable, seeing that Rikkus arm was basicly covered in it. "What the-!!?" He does not have time to say anything more as then the wax explodes but Hisashi just barely manages to shield himself so he was only burned on some parts of his body and his traveling cloak was more or less burned up on the side that he was facing Rikku on. Trying to hit Sana in the same moment but to no avail as he only seems to grace her shoulder with his foot.

But as the smoke and fire cleared up he was still standing. His torn up cloak blowing to the side as he would pull back his shoulder-long, blonde hair with one of his hands as it had been untied from the tail and was now flowing freely in the breeze. "You are right...You should have been afraid of me instead of Yamanaka..." He would say with a grin as he would give Sana an intimidating and cold expression.

Then he would look back over his shoulder to see one of her clones holding the cocoon yamanaka is in at sword point before then looking back at the original with an unbothered expression. "I see...Well what will you do then if we surrender? You and your accomplice wont get to far in the state you are in if you choose to run away, and it would be just as pointless to try and take us all down...Face it...There is no way out of this Sana so you can just as well surrender now while you still can..." He would then get a rather wicked grin on his face as he would pause for a moment. "Unless you want to be down on you knees and trembling in fear before me like you were before."

Intimidate check.
Spoiler
Show
(1d20+9)[29]