Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
"Butcher knife idiot!..Big difference unless you ez blind! Hmmph!" The cranky Julienne yelled out as the scene went back to Lone Star and Sun Kissed.
The point is that it cuts meat, you cheeky jerkwaffle!

Sun Kissed furrowed her brow. "Who are you people really?..." She meant of course him, Icy and Fox.
...Eh, it's not like you'll believe it anyway. Lone Star sighed. Okay. Winter is an ice mage from a destroyed northern town who was exposed to an experimental compound that gave her split personality disorder. Her original personality fell in love with a former secret agent - that's Playwright - whose father is a billionaire playboy in league with foulest evil, and the other fell in love with a writer in town - that's me - who could songfight and live through being struck by lightning. We had reason t'think the ponies who split her mind in two were here, so we're looking for 'em to beat 'em up and find a way to separate the two into different bodies while foiling any plans they may be... well, planning.

Oh, and Winter is also pregnant with one kid from each of us, that yellow mare and I are both from a city of crazy people, and I am a pegasus with a metal wing. Have you seen any cultists and/or weird-behaving ponies around here?

It was quiet in the grey stone walls of the service tunnels, echoes were louder and it just plum smelled of stank water. Vent fans slowly blew, though on the bright side the lights worked and wasn't the whole flickering lights nonsense, fairly decently lit too. Tunnels branching off everywhere.
She frowned, trotting forward still. Maybe I could sniff out the kitchen and find 'em that way... nah, they'd've had to spill something on themselves or get burned or something... eh, worth a shot.