Quote Originally Posted by Surrealistik View Post
Also, the Necromancer is particularly underwhelming, and should have a stronger and more generalized minion focus:

Lesser Archetype Power (The Dead Shall Serve): The Necromancer may use a Summon Monster power as a Summon Undead power of the same level.

In addition, the Necromancer may target a viable corpse with Summon Monster as a Necromancy spell to replicate the effects of Animate Dead on that corpse (including HD control limits). Undead created in this way last only 1 minute per caster level.

Moderate Archetype Power (Harbringer of Desecration): Once per turn, when the Necromancer casts Desecrate, it may also cast a Necromancy spell or use a Necromancy SLA as a swift action.

In addition, the Necromancer may choose to ignore the material component cost of Desecrate. If he does, reduce its duration to 1 minute per caster level.

Greater Archetype Power (Dark Symbiosis): A necromancer has up to 3 immunities and/or resistances total of undead it controls within 50 feet. These are chosen at the start of each of the Necromancer's turns, and whenever he summons or animates an undead within 50 feet as a free action.

OR

(Risen Dead): Once at the start of each turn while within an area subject to Desecrate, the Necromancer can create a LA+0/CR+0 animal, giant or humanoid skeleton or zombie with HD equal to his caster level in an unoccupied space within the same area as a Swift action. These undead are subject to the same HD control limits as undead created with Animate Dead, and last 1 round per caster level.
That... wow. In my opinion, that's incredibly overpowered. I'll walk through why when I get back, and compare with (say) a Sentinel.