1. - Top - End - #588
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Dallas-Dakota's Dastardly and Devious Dancing Debate of Random Banter #198

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    We're calling alignments? Totally CE. Just so Moony can't call it herself. Muahahahahaha!

Also, I'm a bit overwhelmed, but I believe you should have this, Koorly. *hugs* *Of Evil*
    I'd never call that one! I am really nice to the corpses of my enemies, that's got to get me goody-points!

Quote Originally Posted by enderlord99 View Post
    Seriously? Well, I've "warned" about you before, so I guess it's only fair...
    I... what? I get you possibly taking offense at me referencing the time you went onto a random thread telling people to kill me, but what does this part even have to do with you? That's a book quote, what have you got to do with that?

Edit: To clarify, me referencing the thread on which that happened, not the event itself.

Although, you've grabbed my interest. What is this about warning people about me? Because I'm dying to know, now.
    Last edited by MoonCat; 2013-09-03 at 09:44 PM.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show