Quote Originally Posted by Asteron Questar View Post
"Mod, Arianna, Veronica and Huckle, you will take the challenge. I will be coming with you, you should be ready to leave in two hours. I believe that gives you enough time to prepare."
Veronica came to a salute, accepting of the decision. She noticed from the corner of her eye an unfamiliar moogle's dedication to dislipline. She thought to herself that there was perhaps hope yet for capable moogles in the academy.

Veronica listened in onto the two moogles speaking as she claimed a suit of crimson plated armor from the table. The weight initially surprised her as she picked it up. As she continued to listen, she began to understand her admonishment. She would be forced into working together with others. That meant losing her fighting prowess because she would have to protect Huckle.

Veronica sighed quietly to herself. Given what she knew about Huckle, she doubted he would be able to hold composure in an array of violence. Only one true way to find out. With her newly acquired armor in her arms, she made way to join her moogle teammates. She wondered who Arianna was as she went.

"Huckle, about last time... I'm not the most patient of gria. Sorry. I just didn't want to stand around all day arguing over details when I had a pretty good idea of where to go."

"There. Made nice nice on teamwork. Objective complete."