Hello, all. Haven't posted in a while, glad to see the new thread is already up and running. Nice title by the way, Mark. ;)

Now, my SW business here is my contemplation over whether or not to include a Jedi NPC in my next session, where the party will be heading to Dxun to pick up some pricy cargo for their business relation (quest giver). My idea is that he was not an adult Jedi for very long before Order 66, so he didn't handle it well. I haven't figured out how he escaped the clones or made it to Dxun, but that's not such a big deal. The big deal is that he's become pretty paranoid, and may even be slipping towards madness, since he almost never leaves his home on Dxun. Anyways, here's the stat block I made for him so far.

Andoor Habo CL 8

Medium Ithorian (old) Jedi 8
Force 9, Strong in the Force
Init +3; Senses Perception +15
Languages Basic, Bocce, Ithorese, Kel Dor

Defenses Ref 19 (flat-footed 18), Fort 16, Will 27; Deflect
hp 52; second wind +13/26; Threshold 16

Speed 6 squares
Melee lightsaber +7 (2d8+1)
Ranged by weapon +7
Base Atk +8; Grp +7
Atk Options Melee Defense
Special Actions bellow, Influence Savant 1/encounter, Telekinetic Savant 1/encounter
Force Powers Known (Use The Force +18) farseeing, Force disarm, Force slam (2), Force stun (2), Force thrust (2), mind trick (2), plant surge (3), surge

Abilities Str 5, Dex 9, Con 5, Int 15, Wis 23, Cha 19
Special Qualities build lightsaber, survival instinct
Talents Clear Mind, Deflect, Influence Savant, Telekinetic Savant
Feats Force Sensitivity, Force Training (2), Martial Arts I, Melee Defense, Skill Focus (Knowledge [life sciences], Use the Force), Strong in the Force, Weapon Finesse, Weapon Proficiency (lightsabers, simple weapons)
Primary Skills Knowledge (life sciences) +16, Knowledge (physical sciences) +11, Perception +15, Survival +10 (may reroll but must keep the result of the reroll even if worse), Use the Force +18 (may reroll to avoid detection by other Force users but must keep the result of the reroll even if worse)
Secondary Skills Acrobatics +3, Climb +1, Deception +8, Endurance +1, Gather Information +8, Initiative +3, Jump +1, Knowledge (bureaucracy) +6, Knowledge (galactic lore) +6, Knowledge (social sciences) +6, Knowledge (tactics) +6, Knowledge (technology) +6, Mechanics +6, Persuasion +8, Pilot +3, Ride +3, Stealth +3, Swim +1, Treat Injury +10, Use Computer +6
Possessions aquata breather, fusion lantern, lightsaber, power generator, power pack, power recharger

Notes:-
He has been in hiding on Dxun since the end of the Clone Wars. What has such isolation done to him?

-Probably going to switch out one of the powers for Beast Trick from the KOTOR book, since it'd be crazy useful on Dxun. Also, to clarify, this is a party of three Level 4 PCs with a Level 4 NPC (Although his first level is Non-Heroic). So, thoughts, suggestions, and questions are welcome.