Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hall View Post
Me, I'd put him in a semi-antagonistic role... one that can be met either with force, guile, or diplomacy.

Maybe HE found their cargo. They catch him hauling it back to his lair for some reason (the lair, I think, should have an underwater portion), and they can overpower him... 4 level 4s v a single level 8? Or they might try to find things out from him... but he's going a bit mad. He's going to want something from somewhere... perhaps an old Mandalorian ruin from the Mandalorian Wars? He might be looking for an old droid for companionship, or some data about other Mandalorian caches, or the ever-popular "artifact of the Jedi dating back thousands of years."

How they deal with him is up to them. They might fight, in which case, he's going to drop a number of nasty surprises on them (beast trick means he's got some horrible beast as his guardian). If they try to negotiate, they get sent on a fetch quest. They might befriend him, in which case, you might go with the "lone soldier" idea... he doesn't know that the war is over.

It's basic, but it lets you play the character, enjoy having someone mad to use, and give them a potential mentor for oddness.
Ooh...I just had a wonderful idea...except, it's kind of awful...it's wondawful.

So...the Scoundrel in the party (who has just multiclassed to Noble) happens to be Force Sensitive. Now, I see all sorts of shenanigans based on this. But...one thing I really do see now, is that maybe Andoor sees this one of two ways:

1) It's a Jedi Hunter sent by the Empire to kill him.
or
2) Someone strong in the Force...I'm not alone!

The wondawful thing I'm thinking is that I have him use Beast Trick on either a bunch of creatures (like Bomas or Maalraas) or one BIG creature to attack the meeting and get them away from the ship(s) so he can confront this new foe/friend (respectively). And by BIG creature, I mean a certain armored, alpha predator that made an appearance in the game that this thread is named after. >:)