Thread: [Nexus] Mallside VII: Darth Mall

1. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Mallside VII: Darth Mall

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    Erin's Emporium

The letter is opened.
    Dear Syela,
    I've had the night to collect my thoughts and so I just wanted to get all this out in a way that still gives you your space, so I apologize if ink on paper seems impersonal.
    If you're blaming yourself for yesterday, you shouldn't be. I won't go into the whole Everyone Goes Through This routine, but just know that it isn't you fault. I could have said something at any time, but I didn't. I let you put yourself in a bad situation and it took me way too long to put my foot down. It's always been an issue of mine and it hasn't gotten better just because that foot is a different shape. I was just so used to getting opposite reactions to myself I didn't know what to do, and I almost did something really stupid to you. And I'm sorry for that.
    But I don't really think it's anyone's fault. Crap just happens, and I hope that you won't let this stop you from being the nice girl I know. I want you to know that I still want to be your friend and while I will respect any decision you make, I'll always be here for you.
    Sincerely,
    Jim

PS- you left before you could take your share of the leftovers home. I told B to take them with him. Please enjoy.

Looking up from the sheet Syela will see that Barnabas has pulled out the pouch's other content, a decent-sized Tupperware. The letter being cold probably makes sense now.
    [Erin's Emporium - Syela's Room]

Syela reads the note through and sighs again, but not one quite so morose as the last. She looks up at Barnabas as he takes out the food. "Thank you." She says, a small smile turning up the corner of her lips. Before she does anything else, she grabs her notebook, writes in it, and tears out the page. "Could you take this back to Jim for me?"

I'll call you and we can actually talk, okay? Just give me a little while before I do. And thanks, Jim.

Syela
    Last edited by Gullara; 2013-09-10 at 10:04 PM.