Here's a few

Me: halfling rouge/sorceror
Ranger: elf ranger
Barbarian: half orc barbarian
Cleric : human cleric

We have to stop an assassination on the king. We learn that the bloodfist gang (the regicide guys) have agents in the kitchen. I stake out with the ranger at the kitchen. Two suspicious cooks emerge. I think the food they have is poisoned, so I have the ranger put something on the ground for me to "trip " over. He puts an arrow on the ground, and it stabs me while I fall over and knock over the poisoned food. The cooks pull out their weapons, proving that they are in fact gang members. Combining spells and my rapier, my cowardly rouge fends them off after the ranger leaves to stop the rest of the gang.

Same game and now we are about to infiltrate a hobgoblin base. The entrance is a pit. My rouge starts to go down but is stopped by the half orc, who after realizing that the pit has spikes at the bottom jumps down. I then skill fully grapple a rope across the pit witch lead to the hobbos. I slide down and the ranger tries to do as well but falls of the rope, wich my charecter saves in the classic grab my hand. The session ended after that and we decided to end that game after that. All in all in was our first and humorous adventure