View Single Post

Thread: Magic Under the Sun

1. - Top - End - #101
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Magic Under the Sun

Tamboc rushes to the rescue of the helpless villains as Quintar jumps down the wall and begins to float down with Merlynn joining him. (( You have a ring of feather falling, right, Quintar? I can't tell with the broken sheet link... hint, hint. Same hint goes for you, Tarinth. ))

The cloudkill moves further forward, causing one of the humans and another wemic to drop over

Mab stands up over the armored shadow elf, holding what is either a club or torch from the elf's belt. "Damn! I forgot all about them!"

She runs through Azadeth's tower, dropping the item from the corpse by Tarinth's maul. (This has the curious effect of completely negating the magical darkness.) As soon as she establishes line of effect, she waves her hand, causing the rainbow to move away from the poisonous vapors.

Azadeth notices that the few acid-pockmarks on the construct appear to be disappearing as new stone reforms in the pits caused by the liquid.

The remaining fascinated wemic follows the pattern, moving to its exact center.

Chonk scrambles down the stairs in Azadeth's tower, rushing past Tianna and the elf. "'Scoose me. Boss Kitty give me job."

(( Map updated. ))
    Last edited by Shhalahr Windrider; 2006-11-27 at 07:53 PM.
    The Future just ain’t what it used to be.