Lotus Gardens - Magtok

"All I came here for was to keep the Riverside MagMart from being cut down in a secret meeting I'd have no control or influence over. Maybe hint to the few AMENites I can tolerate that staying out of Southside on a certain day and time would be a good idea in exchange for favors," Magtok points out, trying to hide the uncertainty and nervousness in his tone. He's lost track of who's offering what, and to whom. Wasn't him going to the meeting Magtok's own idea? And now he's supposed to get something for going? If that's the case, why's is he getting Jezebel that laurel wreath thingy? The overt sexuality and that comment of his backfiring on him and such isn't helping him focus on what he's supposed to be doing here, either.

"...But if Bugsy Malone can keep his gropey slaving hands to himself, I'm fine. I can play arm candy for an evening, and maybe the morning after. Just a matter of price, of course. I haven't got any ideas, though..."

You know putting off this whole bottom nonsense for after the party won't save you, right Magtok? You won't be allowed to give another MagClone this job, they'll all know the exact same details you do, and insist that you make good on the promises you made on the collective's behalf. Besides, the term is vague enough that Jezebel could interpret it to mean just about anything. Just pick a safe word, know your limits, and you'll be fine.