Lotus Gardens - Magtok

"I'll be sure to pass along word alo-" Jezebel starts before a small beep breaks her off. She looks down at her phone. "I have to take this, but I don't mind if you listen in." She admits before picking up the phone. "Yes, Tualtha? Okay. Did it go well with Quinn?" She asks before a frown crosses her face and she gives a deep sigh, putting her face in her hand. "Willing or not?" She asks, on the verge of groaning.

Finally, she does groan, though not in the interesting-kinda-sexy way. It's in the semi-painful-realization way.

"Why?"

Such a simple question with so many possible answers.

She seems to listen for a long time, a look of resignation on her face. "Alright, bring her in tomorrow morning. Do you have any Handles in case you need them? Okay. Have a good night and dream well."

She sets the phone down and sighs, setting her forehead on the table.

"Magtok? What's happened?" She asks as she raises her head up again. "When I arrived to this world, I had heard so many heroic tales about GLoGers and the like, but know what just happened? A spy of mine admitted her goals to Quinn, and Quinn is happy! What the hell kind of logic is that?!? She's happy because apparently someone considers them important. Was I lied to or is this some elaborate hoax?"

Outside Eastside Hospital

"Nice trick." Talaitha admits with a wry smile as she walks over to the person to study her. "Is she possessed by the demon, or just it's will?" She wonders aloud, kneeling down to pat the victim down for clues.