Maesyn prepares the group by using the magic he knows well. He pulls out a scroll, read it and suddenly Ryxikor is much more agile than even before. He pulls another scroll and uses it on Axara. Suddenly the cleric is much more attractive and fascinating than she ever was. After that, the bard changes his appearance and looks like a lizardfolk.

Steersissk looks at him with a nervous look“What kind of curse magic is this? A silver lizardfolk?”

Quill smiles “No need to worry. This is good magic, approved by the Council of Elders of Wheloon and the Bardic Order of the Millenium Oak, as documented by Sir Geodefroy of the Leave in 1157 in his treatise ….

Steersissk just nods, totally confused by what Quill is saying. The lizardfolk stays next to Quill, at Ryxikor, Savin and Axara are getting ready to enter the shadowscale mound.

Axara looks at Savin“Plainsman, I think I should be the one following the elf. If it is undead as expected, I can try to deal with them. If it is more than that, you can step in and save me like a knight in a shiny armor! …

In the meantime, Ryxikor drinks a potion of protection against evil and draws his weapon.

Finally ready, the elf nods and opens the door and enters the mound. The inside of the mound is muddy and wet. Roots and branches jut through the floor, walls and ceiling, almost blocking the passage in spots. The ceiling is about 5 feet high and the floor is tangled an uneven. A musky, reptilian scent pervades the air. Torchlight flickers ahead in a large chamber where several more twisting passageways meet.

Ryxikor steps in followed by Axara. The rogue is looking for shadowscales but does not see them. Luckily Axara behind spot one and warn the rogue, preventing him to be flatfooted.

4 javelins go flying toward Ryxikor but the elf easily avoids them. However, he hears the sound of a jar being thrown and broken and a stirge, now free flies toward Ryxikor and attach itself to him

Initiative time!

Terrain information
Spoiler
Show

Uneven Slick Floor: A successful DC 12 balance check is required to run or charge across the surface. Failure means that the character cannot move in that round.
Tree Trunk: A creature standing in the same square as a tree trunk gain a +2 bonua to AC and a +1 bonus on reflex saves (don’t stack on other cover bonuses)

Status
Spoiler
Show
Axara spell: L0 5/5, L1 3/4 +1D, L2 1/4 +1D, L3 2/3+ 1D
Turning attempts left: 4/5 – 6/7 with Eagle splendor
CLW Wand 1d8+3 – 35 charges left
Message and Tongues: 47/50 remaining.
Ryxikor – Cat Grace (+4 DEX) – 48/50 remaining
Axara – Eagle Splendor (+4 CHA) – 49/50
Ryxikor – Protection from Evil (+2 Ac +2 saves vs. evil) – 49/50 -