Aleksei straightens as Manar approaches, giving Raisa a pat on the neck and a final brush. He seems happy enough to see her, but something in his eyes hints of discontent.

"Yes, this stable is well equipped. Almost the equal of the King's own in my homeland, and kept maintained too. Raisa is quite pleased with her accommodations."

He hesitates a moment, then presses on. "Why has His Grace put off our requests to meet with him? He has kept waiting no less than six highly-skilled champions of the gods, letting us sit by and waste time in idle pursuits. I have no malice towards a little downtime, but I am not convalescing, and neither am I waiting to be ordered. Tyr has commanded me, and yet I cannot comply fully. It is...distressing, to say the least. Is there nothing that can be done to expedite matters?"

He falls silent, aware that his manner was perhaps too forceful. Looking at the floor for a moment, he gathers himself again. "I mean no insult to you or your temple, but to let six paladins while away their time is truly squandering our potential."