I just remembered a story from my first game of D&D. So, a friend of mine asked people in my fourth block class if they wanted to play a (very) quickly put together game of D&D. Anothe friend of mine(that had also never played) and I both agreed to play. We quickly set up characters and back story. So first friend DMs and explains we are in a large city and that we can do basically anything. Before I get a chance to say anything, the other player shouts that she wants to kidnap a passing half long child. We take him and for the next 20 minutes try finding shady people in alleys to sell him to. We eventually sell the kid to a gnome in a purple velvet suit and hat with feather.

Later that same campaign, after we finally got on track with the quest we were supposed to find, we get stopped by a small goblin. I instantly assume he has friends in the bushes and turn out to be right. So goblin, now backed up by an Orc barbarian and two rogues, informs us we are about to die. We roll for initiative, and I, thinking I rolled highest, begin to try and talk my way out of it. Our DM informs me I now have a throwing knife protruding from my stomach because one of the rogues had a higher initiative. I shut up and wait for my next turn. By the time I have another turn, I have three knives in me, one in each arm and that one in the stomach. My friend has killed one rogue so I talk to the Orc. I offer him all my money to kill his friends. At this point, our DM explains that gnomes have invented magic guns, which the Orc proceeds to pull out from nowhere(it had been explained he was only wearing a loincloth and the DM mimed pulling it from his butt) and shoots the other rogue and the goblin. He then tells us that he's surprised that worked as the gun was broken earlier. I ask him why he had a broken gun in his butt, to which he responds by telling me to keep my money and never speak of this to anyone. Orcish butt-guns are now a running joke in our campaigns.

TLDR:
An Orc hid a broken fire arm in his rectum because our DM didn't pay attention to what he told us 5 seconds before.