Hello everyone, it is long time no see!

Somehow this website was not visited very much recently. I think many of the friends who were met also became unfortunately distanced. Also, because school life became busy, there wasn't so much time for games.

When to update, I wanted to show something beautiful. However there was not so much drawn. It became autumn, so it is hoped beautiful atmosphere will be encouragement.

Even if games are not played often, it was joined a new game of SAO (maybe it is known [Sword Art Online]). The player characters were sketched by me, so I would like to show such a small introduction.

SAO PC:
Spoiler
Show

It can be said PC called Ai Ai is surprisingly tall (180cm). All PC are [beginner], so it is such equipment.

Ai Ai (Hammerpriest's PC)
Spoiler
Show

Zantetsu (Ascaloth's PC)
Spoiler
Show

Tofuchoco (Kasanip's PC)
Spoiler
Show

Because my character is [crafter] type, to avoid combat. However, because many joke of her character is [hungry] and [food], it is an unfortunate name. Usual PCs call her [Tofu] or [Choco]. <Boar Meat> is a favorite food, however.

Recently also anime was finished, so to sketch a little supporting heroines
Spoiler
Show

However, appearance should be examined before to draw. Maybe to draw them again.

Returning to forum posting, it seems Fire Emblem game maybe continued. So dark personality type was drawn of Madeline:
Spoiler
Show

However, she is priestess, so it is inappropriate of lightning.

It was thought to make new [Avatar] picture, however I could not decide. So it was sketched Lukina:
Spoiler
Show

It was discovered GM of the game of this PC had different imagination of [Angel Armor] of a certain game. So it is joke picture. It is not good for Lukina, I think.

It has become very difficult to role-play this character.

A game was attempted by Fri. However, I could not participate. Character design was sketched, however.
Spoiler
Show

I hope everyone is well and having nice fall weather.

Quote Originally Posted by memnarch View Post
Finished with the coloring and touch up. What do you think?

Original
Spoiler
Show

Colored
Spoiler
Show

I had to guess in places because it was messy, and i also added some other bits in to make the colored picture look a little better.
I am sorry response is very slow. m(_ _)m
It is a nice color! Thank you very much. I am happy and embarrassed to see another sketch colored by another artist! I remember other artists, like Prime32 also used to color sketches. Sorry my sketch always are so messy, so it must be difficult to color properly. I would like to see more of memnarch's illustrations.