View Single Post

Thread: Morph Bark's Homebrew Tier Compendium

1. - Top - End - #662
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Morph Bark's Homebrew Tier Compendium

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonŽ View Post
    Minor quibble. Zarthas just compiled those vestiges. They were made by Circle of Life
    Amended.

Quote Originally Posted by Vauron View Post
    The link for Dispater is broken.

How do you want to cite the WOTC forums vestiges? I was gonna compile a few pages, but all the posters are labeled as 'zombiegleemax'.

Edit: Scrolled further down, apparently they aren't all zombiegleemax, but I suspect that that isn't the actual name of any of the posters there.
    I decided to remove Dispater and the other archdevils, on account of being only accessible to one PrC, and have added the PrC to the list instead.

The WotC Vestiges in posts by "zombiegleemax" will be marked as "by Anonymous".

Quote Originally Posted by Network View Post
    It's probably a mistake of your part, but you didn't put him in the list
    Simply missed it. Will add.

Y'know, thinking about it, I've never seen a homebrew base class that uses binding. Well, other than the Dabblemaster, but that one is a basket case.

Also, there are currently several threads about making Tier 1 mundane classes, most notably by Ziegander as an outflow of Grod's, which is a twist on his earlier Legend classes (one which is mostly a Fighter Fix, and a later one that is a High Tier 3 combatant). Right now I'm unsure whether they are Tier 1 as aimed for, Tier 2 due to lack of extensive content (might not be necessary to make it Tier 1) or High Tier 3 due to lack of gamebreakers/single-round encounter-enders.
    Last edited by Morph Bark; 2013-10-13 at 03:19 PM.
    Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries