View Single Post

Thread: Gento High

1. - Top - End - #12
    Dwarf in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default Re: Gento High

The girls continued to paw blindly, though now there we focusing more so in the direction of Iku, a look of hunger in there eyes but otherwise they looked emotionless, there was something uncanny about them, something completely unnatural.

Kagara groaned and let the two male students help him into the building, though it was entirely likely he could walk he seemed perfectly fine to play up the injury, he sighed "didn't think a person could bite so hard...damn..." He recognized both students, Yuuta was a well know medical prodigy of sorts and he trusted the young man, better him then sitting there bleeding till help arrived right? "Doc I think the girl might have had something in her mouth it...it itches a hell of alot..." he said with an annoyed sigh, calling him doc as an attempt perhaps to lighten the mood.

The girls still continued, they had now bee. Doing the same thing for nearly 2 minutes, if a sane person had wanted to get in they would have long since attempted another route.

"I don't know, they both sort of stumbled towards me when I was coming back from my lunch, I though they were sick they were moaning in pain or something, reached out to see if they were OK and the girl sunk her teeth into me" sweated beaded on his for head and Yuuta wouldn't need to even check to know he was slowly gaining a fever.

Outside a third person joined the girls, a man in a suit wandered past, noticed the girls, then in turned noticed Iku and he too shuffled forward, a third arm reaching for them through the gate, this man however was not like the girls, how was he still upright when he was missing most of his face like that? Blood oozed from a stump of a nose, his upper lip was torn free revealing his teeth, and a large section of one cheek was hanging down like sickening jowls.
    Last edited by Deerpoob; 2013-10-14 at 12:22 PM.