Quote Originally Posted by IronFist View Post

As far as I know, Path of War is about combat and martial arts, not "giving melee nive things". I don't think it's related at all.
Even then, isn't "personal weapon of master So-and-so/weapon crafted by elite master So-and-So of Such-and-Such style/system/technique" a staple of Martial arts/Wuxia myth and legend? A fairly major Genera feature?

And what about this for the fighter Archatype:

Give them the ability to ALWAYS know all maneuvers of one style, chosen when they take the archetype, of an initiator equal to there fighter level.

For example, a fighter with this archatype chooses Thrashing Dragon. At third level, he knows all the first and second level maneuvers of that school, and is treated as a Stalker of 3rd level for the purpose of highest level known.

At 5th, he's treated as a 5th level Stalker for highest level known, and knows all the 1st, 2nd and 3rd level maneuvers.

How many feats you make them trade in to get this should also determine how many of these can be readied, and if it's a separate pool form one's they might gain with Martial Training (Which would be what I'd advise cause hey, hurting versatility on a fighter is just a bad design move.).

Maybe let them change the school and as a consequence, all there known maneuvers form the archatype, say, every 5 levels? That way if they make a choice and for some reason it isn't working with the game style there GM is running/the tactics the rest of the party are favoring, they aren't just so out of luck.