View Single Post

Thread: SW Saga Edition Thread 2: The Sith Lords

1. - Top - End - #250
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Default Re: SW Saga Edition Thread 2: The Sith Lords

Quote Originally Posted by Waar View Post
    It's the parentheses messing upp your reading, sorry about that (it's one dead solar system population not one dead person).

Given the things that can increase you dark side score you would claim over 75% of the population never did any of this (of an unspecified solar system as well).
    For insatnce: Nal hutta+ Nar shadda a non representative example, I would be quite surprised if the (playable living species) population of that solar system would not be mosty dead given both the direct and indirect damage caused.

note: this assumes that non-heroics "can't" atone (since they lack force Points) and that many/most heroics have >0 dark side score
    Oh sure bring up the cesspool of the galaxy and expect it to fly statistics wise...I would go with half most times more if the survival or societal conditions are less than ideal, and less if better than ideal conditions. Do I expect half of Alderaan to die when I do a star system Force Light? No. Rest of the star system...depends.
    Last edited by Vertharrad; 2013-10-15 at 07:25 PM.