Several nit-picky questions that have come up. As far as I can tell, they haven't been addressed in this thread (crosses fingers).

Durkon's Darkvision lets you see the top card on the room stack. DOes this apply to Xykon's room stack as well, once you're in Xykon's Lair?

This is probably a long shot, but can Elan's Poorly Planned Illusion move a monster stack in 2 different directions? I.e. move Sabine, Nale, and THog right and move the 2 forgettable goblins left? Or does it move the entire monster pile together in 1 direction?

"There is no I in team", punishes the assisting player with a wound when the battling player loses. Can it be played after a Double Cross? (which adds your assist to the monster instead of the player) It seemed like an effective counter against Double Cross. Also, could you theoretically play multiple copies? I had a game where I was double crossed by Roy, so multiple "There is no I in team"'s were played, killing Roy. I was highly amused.

Can Belkar flip 2 Halfling Rages, if both copies are face up? Flip both copies for +6, +6? And if he does, how many wounds does he lose?

The timing got a little weird with another Screw This combo. Haley won a battle with some assistance from Varsuvius. She then played Eternal Gratitutde to take back the loot (Ultimate Arcane Power). V then played a double cross to cause Haley to lose the combat. We said that it was too late to play the double cross. But V argued that it said to play it after the dice were rolled, so it still applied. We then wondered if V were right, would Haley get back her Eternal Gratitude, since she gets her loot back, anyway?

If Durkon rolls a 14 at the Shrine of THor, what happens? (Through the Divine Intervention of THor which turns 1's into 13's, and the fact that Durkon gets +1 at the Shrine.) We ruled that Thor himself blessed Durkon's Faithfulness, and that everyone else had to fetch him snacks and drinks from the living room. I think this should become an official errata.

Can I give loot to NPC's if _I_ am the only other player who drools over it?

I won (yay!) last night by meeting Xykon, and then forgetting he could do that to his support bonuses from Goblins and undead, making it irrelavent what monsters were put below him. Is that okay? SHould this be allowed? WIthout his AWESOME BONUSES, it was kind of trivial to defeat him.

And to let you know, here's my records with this game, so far:
Belkar vs. Roy - winner is Belkar (Roy was strangely awful with his crippling weakness against flying and impervious, and Belkar never PvP'ed.)
Haley vs. Varsuvius - winner is Haley (by a huge margin, Varsuvius was not good, when Haley is singlehandedly dealing with her stacks, leaving nothing for V)
Elan vs. Durkon - winner is Durkon (Elan is not so good in a 2 player game)

Last night, we had all the OOTS members, except for Elan playing. I won with Durkon, with Haley being the only other member with all 20 shticks. Roy did the worst.

Also, Xykon has been the first monster we've met in 3 out of the 4 games!

Final thought is that the time estimate on the game is a huge underestimation. That being said, I really enjoy the humor of the game and the fact that each character is so different. I've refused to look through the shticks because I want to be surprised (though by now I've seen them all). Very impressive work!