View Single Post

Thread: Diablo 2 - Act two, The Horadric Staff

1. - Top - End - #155
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Diablo 2 - Act two, The Horadric Staff

Lut Gholein

Finally, Paavo stumbles upon the mercenary leader. The man looks tired and overworked, but not so much that he can't talk shop with the barbarian.

"Claw vipers, eh? Can't say I've run into them myself, but Geglash has had a few words to say on the subject. They come in two main types - warriors and mages. The warriors are fond of charging, the mages of staying back and launching necromantic magic. In either case, you want to get in close fast."

"As for some of my men... most of them are not really equipped for the kind of work you do, and Jerhyn has hired most of the others to keep this place locked down - the city guard have all been summoned to the palace for the some reason. But there might be a few who would be willing to go along... for a fair price, of course."

Spoiler
    Show
    There are currently three mercs in town of interest.

Waheed. Level 11. STR: 16 DEX: 12 CON: 14 INT: 8 WIS: 10 CHA: 18.
    Emilio. Level 10. STR: 18 DEX: 12 CON: 14 INT: 8 WIS: 10 CHA: 16.
    Durga. Level 10. STR: 14 DEX: 10 CON: 16 INT: 8 WIS: 10 CHA: 16.

Both are (and will remain) single-classed vanilla Marshals. Each owns a longspear +1 and a set of full plate +1.
    Last edited by Ernir; 2013-10-25 at 05:22 PM.
    Halfling healer avatar by Akrim.elf.

My sarcasm is never blue.

Personal stuff: The Diablo 2 game (DMing), BBCode syntax highlighter for KDE
    CharOp: Lists of Necessary Magic Items
    Homebrew: My proudest achievement, a translation of vancian spellcasting to psionic mechanics. Other brew can be found in my Homebrewer's Extended Signature.