Maybe not likely but that's a possibility. The goal was to try to capture the feel of playing an unrestrained force of nature without getting into the silly TPK potential of things like the Frenzied Berserker.

Keep in mind that her Concentration modifier would be pretty high due to high Con score on whatever nasty critter she happens to be using in Chimera Form. Even at level 1 she would have to suffer a pretty healthy chunk of her max HP in damage before she starts getting into the danger zone.

Should the Chimera go berserk she would have at least a few rounds of stomping all over hostile creatures before she turns her sights on her party. If she still isn't in control at that point she could always spend a full-round action to end Chimera Form. So long as the ability is ended before she eats someone her party isn't ever in any real danger.

If this downside to Chimera Form seems too potentially hazardous I can think of two ways to reign it in. Either increase the DC (Int mod +1 to x2Int mod +2?) drop each round in the berserk state OR make the DC tick down each round regardless of state so it won't build up between encounters. I don't like the idea of removing it, though. As flavor it's pretty nifty and helps capture the unstoppable force feel.

On the Knowldge skills, all of the critters the Chimera can utilize are covered by the Arcana, Dungeoneering, and Nature skills. Hence, those are the only three she gets as class skills.

That leaves us with additional abilities to add to their base form. That one I'll consider and see what others think.

Thanks for the feedback!