Aidan
You scour news sites for information. You don't find anything of note beyond what you've already heard. A few sites noticed the strange burning on the partially sunken battleship but nothing more. Further digging cropped up blogs discussing the battleships scorchmarks. More than a few blogs (known for crackpot theories) claimed it looked like CIPHER's logo and that the group was trying to muscle into League Territory while they were distracted.

Ennis
As you storm off through the gym, you get a tad lost. You were in the back area that was normally off limits to the general public, and the layout wasn't intuitive. It takes a good 10 minutes to reach the main battle arena (still empty and plain) and then the main entrance. As you stomp towards it, you feel something tug at your pant leg. A small pokemon about waist high had grabbed your pants and was tugging gently. The yellow and black pokemon, with freakishly long hair stared up at you with big mournful eyes, pleading.

Everybody but Ennis

Its not my rightful place to say if you've done 'nough. If you want I can call up Sabrina and ask. Can't guarantee she'll be thrilled to talk to her covert sabotage squad whilst their on a mission.

If I'd hazard a guess, I'd say you did. You put a large portion of Devon out of business and they won't bounce back any time soon. Not without pirating some Silph ships first!
Byron boomed laughter, thoroughly amusing himself. But thats just me. You did destroy most of a major city Devon had strong economic activity in.