[Cloudtops]

Trying to suck heat out of giant abomination works about as well as one might expect sucking heat out of a thing that's directly linked to a hellish extra-planar inferno would. That is to say, it really doesn't work at all.

Shot in the eyes, zapped in the spine, and levitated into the air. At this point the giant monster seems to be unconscious! And floating. Both of those things. It's just kinda hanging there all limp-like. Maybe someone should figure out what to do with it?

Should probably do something about all those molten mouthers, too.

Like punching them in the teeth! Luckily they have lots of those, so it's hard to miss. The monster's... face?... caves in upon impact moments before it's launched backwards.

Zoe drops on the mouther she had blinded and does a nice impression of a Cuisinart, hacking the burning mass of protoplasm into ribbons. Thankfully she had enough sense to bulk up on fire-resistance before fighting a giant fire monster. Seems like a generally wise plan.

More mouthers are oozing in out of that ruined building!

"I'm going to pretend I know what those places are and assume my friends didn't get plane-shifted along with me and Big T," Zoe says. She then casts a brief glance toward the now hovering dino-abomination and grunts. "Huh. That's different."