Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
Misha Moves

I don't think that cat water thing applies nearly as much as you think it does.

Reina would get stuck first in the posting order to respond to this. Typical.
... She is... curious and that might show on her face, but if she oversteps now, Magtok might flip out forever (he has these psychotic issues you see) and ruin everything, from superheroing to Thanksmas dinner.

So Reina opts to... say nothing and look to Magtok for his decision.

Admittedly, it's not a no. It's not a public decrying of anything but that. And that in and of itself might be bad enough.
Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
Felandria Chat

"I can bio-engineer a suitable large giant robot suit, or maybe a giant monster pet thing, if you can promise to be gentle with it. Do you start moving slower at that size, messages and stuff from the brain to the rest of your body taking longer to reach their destination, or is it just magically handwaved as everything being the same, but bigger?"
A rather important question. If she's forced to move at a sluggish Godzilla-esque pace at those sizes, his giant training bot would have to be designed accordingly.

Mishafilms Ltd.

"I've already had children before," Magtok responds, completely missing the point. Wouldn't what Misha's asking require a second person? I mean, humans don't reproduce asexually like her watery kind probably do, and we've all already seen what kinds of disasters occur when ReinClones have kids, so that's no mystery, either.
Mishaversal Studios

"Well, I meant what kids between you two would look like, since I have samples of you both. I can just combine the two and give you a rough idea of how they'd turn out naturally." Barring genetic fumbles and chaos and all sorts of factors. Misha can give one possible natural outcome, but she'd have to cherry pick bits of sequence to get more varied results, and she doesn't have a large enough sample to do this a whole bunch of times.