1. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Default Re: The Forbidden Land of Sundara: Insurgency IC

Katria

"Jarren?" A single silent tear rolls down her face. She hugs him back.

"I didn't know if I was gong to ever see you again. It looks like you've traded in your brush and paints for a soldiers life." A look of in-trepidation crosses her face quickly replaced with a smile. She wipes away the tear and composes herself.

"Are you working for them now? Did they really tell you what happened? They forced us into the dessert without the supplies or preparation needed, they herded us like animals to our death. I watched many of my people die. Why would that happen if they didn't mean to? Enlighten me as to why they prosper and we suffer. Why I see my people and other less fortunate creatures treated like we don't matter. Why do they destroy the beautiful jungle instead of learning to live in harmony with it? Why did they attack us? I asked my elders, but I got the impression that either they didn't know or didn't give it much thought."

She sighs before going on. "Do you see what I see just walking this simple path? These humans defile what they touch. And now you count yourself among them. I just want to understand. So that this doesn't have to happen again." * Elven She tells Jarren just some of the horrible sights she's seen choking back a sob at the horror of it all.
    Last edited by Vertharrad; 2013-12-12 at 09:26 PM.