View Single Post

Thread: [Halo] Onyx Wind

1. - Top - End - #908
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [Halo] Onyx Wind

Volsung, Anex, Jason, & Argyle

You make your way to the Docking Bay where you had encountered the new hostile aliens. The bodies of Ceara and Drake are right where you left them and it takes little time to collect them. However morbid the task might be, it took one of you just to keep up what was left of Ceara's helmet... trying hard not to look too closely inside... because it only took one of you to cart one of their bodies. Which left one man on sentry duty to prevent you all from getting caught with your pants down.

As you struggled to get both of them ready for transport, somebody must have nudged Drake's suit just enough - as a flash catches your eye... coming from the TacPad on his left forearm. Looking, you see a pretty bad smudge of grime and coagulated blood and upon wiping it clean, you see a small blinking light - golden against the reddish orange of the screen.

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

Simon, Gunnar, & Vidarr

Once the Major saw that you were all at least operational, he nodded.

"The three of you go ahead and sync your suits up with my data channel. Let's get you back to the ship. You three get the distinct privilege of riding home in the best vessel in the entire UNSC armada - the Dawn Evader."

You made your way out of the cryobay and into a long and empty tunnel. Once here, Valen turned around and addressed you once more.

"Judging by your kits, I'd say that you're my @$$-kicker.", he said pointing to Gunnar. "Alright, I'll be taking point. Let's see... G527, I want to take up position on Flank 1 Right. VD47, you've got Flank 1 Left. P24, I want you and those Magnums at Flank 2 Right. We have run into hostiles while here, so just be on your toes."

Once you all fell in, you continued pushing your way through a series a increasingly larger bays, rooms, and hallways. The damage to the ship was visible everywhere you looked - there were holes riddled here and there, some where you could even make out space on the other side of it, and plasma scoring was commonplace. Whatever had happened here, you were glad that you were leaving.
    Last edited by Erasmas; 2013-11-18 at 11:50 AM.
    "There's a beast in every man, and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand."
    - Ser Jorah Mormont
    "I fight... so that you don't have to."
    - Templar Thomas Marshall
    "I am not a warrior." "Very soon... you will be."
    - Conversation between Ahmad ibn Fadlan and Herger the Joyous