Quote Originally Posted by junglesteve View Post
Let me ask you guys something:do you think this equivalent to drugging a person?

A friend just recently told me he sometimes 'spikes' drinks with herbal supplements like ginseng, shatavari, and some other crap either before or during a date to increase his likelihood of sleeping with the person.

For obvious reasons I lost about a million points of respect for this person. My morality obviously finds it very wrong but at the same time I find myself saying 'oh its not THAT bad'

Either way I am treating this as a "nunamabusiness" topic and avoiding the person.

What would you guys do?
I'd probably smack any of my friends who admitted to thinking like that as my first reaction, though it varies whether I'd call them stupid and the activity stupid before, during, or after the act of smacking.

For one thing, that's a horrible mindset. And for another, that's a horrible dangerous and irresponsible thing to do, since he has no way of knowing whether he's going to cause anaphylaxis or worse.

I mean, if he was just taking herbal supplements himself, the only person he's hurting is himself by flushing money down the toilet/urinal if he's taking conventional supplements. Secretly giving them to someone else in order to manipulate them into sex though? No. 12 gods no.

I think I'd have a moment of thought after the fallout as to wondering why he hadn't just graduated to actually drugging others, I suppose.