Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
"Really? A goat dog? A platypus bear makes more sense."

Hela looks back at Misha. "Oh? Show us?"
Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
More Misha Mischief

"I've already looked in a mirror before," Judgetok jokes, before the silly grin quickly fades. "No, but in all seriousness, I'll opt out of this one. Not trying to be a rude jerk or anything, just...things not meant for mortal eyes, I might be secretly trying to deny something or somethings to myself and be thrown into shock by the truth, the face and body of a fictional person I'll never meet who will always haunt me as superior to whoever I happen to be with, etcetera." He turns around, and waits. A whole bunch of security cameras simultaneously move away from Misha, too.

"Let me know when it's over?"
Pay no Attention to the Nereid Behind the Tablecloth

"Alright then, if you want to see it." Misha will relax her control over the minor amount of empathy she has for this sort of situation, and take a closer look at Reina. From a combination of reading visual cues, physical ticks and very minor mind reading that Misha doesn't even know is part of her ability, the nereid tries to construct a rough shape that Reina would find pleasing and morph herself into it. From there all of Reina's reactions to the form will be subconsciously catalogued and analyzed, and the form will be refined minutely over the course of the next few moments in a variety of ways based on what she sees.

This will go on until Reina's reactions seem entirely favorable, or it will simply fizzle if Reina's body and surface thoughts don't give enough information for Misha's ability to work. Knowing that the form is probably going to undo her bikini again, Misha wisely stays under her tablecloth cloak to keep some semblance of modesty.