Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
As a follow up question: if Vaarsuvius uses a ranged attack on (say) Belkar, can he send in his familiar to get loot from Belkar?
No. Blackwing's card specifies "When you defeat the last Monster in a room..." meaning that it has no effect when battling other players.

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
If I have two bard song shtick cards, and someone flips the bard song Shtick with a Screw this card or Roys/Haley's shtick, do they flip only one 'bard song' card (removing one support), or all cards with that name (disabling the shtick entirely?)?
Only one card is flipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinak View Post
Searched a little bit and don't think this question has been answered. On the Haley shtick where she gets the bonus from being on the same floor as Elan or Nale (don't remember name of shtick) it gets boosted if she's fighting Nale or Elan. Since she doesn't have another copy of this shtick is the only way to boost it by the screw this card "Get Angry" or is it just boosted whenever she's fighting one of them?
Currently the only ways to boost this card (called Secret Crush) is through using Get Angry or having Vaarsuvius target it with the Buff Spell shtick. There might be other ways in future expansions.

It is not automatically boosted whenever she's fighting one of them; it merely gains a +4 bonus towards fighting them when it IS boosted by some other means (such as Get Angry). The intent is that when Haley "gets angry" at Elan or Nale, she's much better at fighting them--"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." If it is boosted by Get Angry on a turn when she's not battling Elan or Nale, the Boost has no real effect.

Quote Originally Posted by bakaninja View Post
Durkon's Darkvision lets you see the top card on the room stack. DOes this apply to Xykon's room stack as well, once you're in Xykon's Lair?
No. The Room Deck means the deck with the words "Dungeon Rooms" on the back, not the Xykon's Lair deck. If you need an explanation, the magical darkness in Xykon's Lair can't be penetrated by mere darkvision.

This is probably a long shot, but can Elan's Poorly Planned Illusion move a monster stack in 2 different directions? I.e. move Sabine, Nale, and THog right and move the 2 forgettable goblins left? Or does it move the entire monster pile together in 1 direction?
Each monster is moved individually, so yes, you can do that exact thing. Further, if the room has stairs going down, you could move Nale and Sabine down, Thog left, and the two goblins right.

"There is no I in team", punishes the assisting player with a wound when the battling player loses. Can it be played after a Double Cross? (which adds your assist to the monster instead of the player) It seemed like an effective counter against Double Cross.
Nope. Once Double Cross is played, that player is no longer assisting the battling player, they are assisting the Monster (or other player). As a result, they are no longer effected by There is No "I" in Team, which specifically says that only those players that were assisting the losing player lose 1 Wound--and the Double Cross-using player is NOT assisting the losing player anymore.

There is one semi-exception: If the Player A is fighting Player B, and Player C is assisting is assisting Player A. Player C then uses Double Cross so that he is now assisting Player B. Now, if Player B loses, Player C would be affected by a There is No "I" in Team card played on Player B. If Player A loses and the card is thus played on Player A, then Player C is not affected, as he ended up assisting the winner.

Also, could you theoretically play multiple copies? I had a game where I was double crossed by Roy, so multiple "There is no I in team"'s were played, killing Roy. I was highly amused.
Multiple There is No "I" in Team cards can be played, yes, but the exact situation you describe is not legal, since Roy was no longer assisting a player at all.

Can Belkar flip 2 Halfling Rages, if both copies are face up? Flip both copies for +6, +6? And if he does, how many wounds does he lose?
Yes, he can flip both. At the end of the battle, he loses 1 Wound, because the first shtick to be flipped was Boosted by the second copy (meaning that you don't lose 1 Wound for using it), but the second shtick to be flipped was not.

The timing got a little weird with another Screw This combo. Haley won a battle with some assistance from Varsuvius. She then played Eternal Gratitutde to take back the loot (Ultimate Arcane Power). V then played a double cross to cause Haley to lose the combat. We said that it was too late to play the double cross. But V argued that it said to play it after the dice were rolled, so it still applied. We then wondered if V were right, would Haley get back her Eternal Gratitude, since she gets her loot back, anyway?
Vaarsuvius was incorrect here. "After the dice were rolled" means immediately after the die roll, before moving on in the battle sequence. Making the die roll is Step 5; giving Loot to players that assisted you is part of the Aftermath, or Step 7. Haley cannot play Eternal Gratitude until Step 7; the card says to play it immediately AFTER any battle (the Aftermath, as its name implies, is after the battle). Vaarsuvius cannot back the sequence up to Step 5 once the battle is concluded. As a result, he cannot Double Cross Haley after she plays Eternal Gratitude.

This is probably one for the FAQ, though.

If Durkon rolls a 14 at the Shrine of THor, what happens? (Through the Divine Intervention of THor which turns 1's into 13's, and the fact that Durkon gets +1 at the Shrine.) We ruled that Thor himself blessed Durkon's Faithfulness, and that everyone else had to fetch him snacks and drinks from the living room. I think this should become an official errata.
Durkon can't roll a 14; Divine Intervention of Thor specifically states that it works when rolling the die "in battle". Therefore it has no effect on the Shrine of Thor.

Can I give loot to NPC's if _I_ am the only other player who drools over it?
Yes.

I won (yay!) last night by meeting Xykon, and then forgetting he could do that to his support bonuses from Goblins and undead, making it irrelavent what monsters were put below him. Is that okay? SHould this be allowed? WIthout his AWESOME BONUSES, it was kind of trivial to defeat him.
This is, in fact, the very best way to defeat Xykon. It is absolutely legal and has been suggested by us as one of the primary solutions to the "invincible Xykon" problem. Good planning = win.