Spoiler: Quotes quotes
Show
Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
[Monster Mash - Valente, Astrana, and Angie]

"Yeah, I usually wear more conservative clothes. I'm not exactly the most unabashed of individuals, but it's fun dressing up in something more revealing for a while and I did feel that the moment called for it." Astrana explains. "And Val as I said earlier, is a boy scout." She grins at her boyfriend.
Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
[Monster Mash - Valente, Astrana, and Angie]

"Well you guys look great, esspecially for making the costumes yourselves." Angie can sew a bit but she doubts she could put together a homemade costume. She glances around noticing that the party seems to be dying down. "Looks like this party is going to be a quiet one after all." Not that she is complaining, she has been enjoying the night.

Valente rolls his eyes at Astrana and gets a mischievous look. He shifts his hand down from her waist to over her butt and stealthily gives it a little squeeze. Boy scout, huh?

"Yeah, looks like it. I wasn't exactly sure what to look for to spot an exciting party, though. I've enver been to a gathering like this around these parts, before." Valente says.