View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] MagCave VII: Rest for the Wicked

1. - Top - End - #106
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] MagCave VII: Rest for the Wicked

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Flying Felines

"DC's this guy in Watchtower. He wants my help killing this talking cat who lives at GLoG, who's trying to redeem or pretending to redeem for bad stuff he did years ago. Like, attempting to end the entire world bad, and killing a lot of people to do so. Would've been hard, deciding whether to give Rein the benefit of the doubt or not, but DC's been a jerk lately, and wasn't even offering anything in exchange, so forget him."

Magtok flies a few feet towards Inside, and then pauses.

"Hrm. This isn't...flying with a passenger in a skirt is complicated. Fine up here over a mountain with no one around to look up, but we're headed to Inside, so..."

Magtok frowns, trying to sort this out. One arm behind her back, the other just under her knees? Probably best to do it that way, maybe.
    A talking cat. You're joking, right?
    Caelynn asks.
    Yeah, there's a reason we invented anti-upskirt technology.
    She comments blithely.
    When your protagonist fights like this, that's kind of necessary to have in the show.
    Last edited by Arkhosia; 2013-11-21 at 03:36 PM.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!