Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
Party Tricks

Two very impressive things actually.

"Ummm... I dunno. I can summon magic animals in the more traditional sense. Like rabbits in top hats or doves. That sort of thing."
I'm sure Reina has some more... esoteric and dangerous tricks than that.
Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
Reina Turning Tricks for Treats

Magtok briefly tenses at the mention of rabbits and top hats, before shaking his head. "Nothing impressive here. A Nexus celebrity impersonation or two, but I haven't really practiced it enough to be very good at it. Oh, and this one thing with a yo-yo, but that's mildly horrifying and I probably shouldn't have even mentioned it."

...A mildly horrifying yo-yo trick? How in the world do you scare someone with a yo-yo?
Magtok Pimpin for dat Candy Corn Grill

"Oh, is it the one with two pheasants and a pile of frozen dung? I used to know someone who could do it, but when he tried to teach me I wound up putting someone's eye out so he wouldn't let me touch his yo-yo again." Well then, Misha is certainly full of half-remembered stories today.

"Don't suppose you could make two pheasants appear, could you? I've never seen that one fully completed before. We can freeze the punch to simulate the rest of it."