Thread: Total War - Icon City (IC)

1. - Top - End - #150
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Total War - Icon City (IC)

Super-PAC

Lazarus Tech[e]

Spoiler
    Show
    If our theories are correct, the Peabody situation is a grave threat to the city. FEMA and Peabody Labs are both spoken of in hushed tones at the highest levels. We’re doing what we can on our end, but haven’t come up with much so far. Hopefully the local supers have more luck. Have you learned anything that might be useful? We’re all coordinating as best we can on this; it’d be nice to be able to offer a breakthrough, even a small one, to the lads working the beat.

As far as corporate info goes, we have quite a bit available. Sounds like you already have a good working knowledge; we should be able to expand on that. Some secrets are better kept, to avoid repercussions, but I think you’ll be pleased with what we can offer. In return, anything you can come up with on local supers, tech, or even just the sort of small-time factions we don’t normally deal with would be welcome. If you can offer us enough good data, I’d be willing to have our people handle all the work involved in the exchange. The technologies training for our people can be put off for a month or two; it’s not a pressing issue.

OOC: iirc you have Tech 1 and Powers 1, I’d be willing to offer movers&shakers 2 in exchange, and handle all actions involved, if you’ll help me develop a bit of Tech Points whenever it’s convenient for you.

Internal[PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    --FEMA has a plan to control the city and show that supers can be "dealt with." They've been itching to pull the trigger for years, and might not be above instigating things to make it happen...
    --Peabody Labs, a genetic crop research facility on the edge of the city, was destroyed not long ago. Rumor has it that they were conducting supersoldier experiments for shady government agencies...

Do I know anything more on either of these topics? Regardless, how concrete is my evidence on these topics? Enough to take to court? Enough to take to court if I pray really hard? Enough to convince someone? Enough to get someone at least thinking about it? Enough to get me laughed at as the local crazy?
    Last edited by bigstipidfighte; 2013-11-27 at 05:19 PM.