"I'm heavily religious, and have found that faith in my God has made all the difference in the world. I don't think that Lavos, who is more feral and kind of like an animal with Humanoid intelligence is really evil, but if he was, then he had no Church to go to, no one to instruct him in what to do, and kind of lived millions of years in the past. As for Orochi, he's quite an interesting fellow, I can't tell much about him, but apparently, even if he stayed evil until his final destruction, I was made a new person in another life, which brings me to Shao Kahn. Shao Kahn definitely didn't have a Church to attend, or someone to tell him either, since he lived in an entirely different universe and finally Apocalypse, went bitter and mad with rage, and had nothing like my beliefs, since they were almost totally unavailable for thousands of years, since he lived in ancient Egypt."

"Of course I believe that none of us had an excuse for our actions, but if we're all the same person, then I am confident that I was made this way for a reason. What ever that reason is I don't precisely know."