Matsu the Wise! Matsu laughs heartily, Edmund, I think you just like making up new nicknames for me! It’s a good question though, I’ll think about it some.

Matsu appraises the survivability of the two mentioned hill sites and contemplates other sites for survivability. He calls on his ability to feel the attitude of the air spirits to enhance his ability to predict the weather.

Spoiler
Show
Wilderness Stalker, wisdom based: (1d20+9)[12]

OK, I’ve thought about the how harsh the weather will be by getting a feel from the air spirits. To really make sure I’ll try to get a glimpse of what the other threats might be I’ll need to reach out to other spirits, the spirits of the void. Since their so hard to understand it’ll take awhile, for they are all of the spirits in one and yet are also the absence of them as well. To do this will take an hour of uninterrupted meditation, while burning special incense to please the void spirits. If we feel there is not time we can make our plans without the extra guidance of the void spirits.

Spoiler
Show
Prophet of Doom, wisdom based: (1d20+9)[12]

These two checks could be done in a more mundane fashion, but I’d like to play up the supernatural spirit communing nature of Matsu when possible. DawnRaven If the time frame for the PoD should take more or less time feel free to let me know it seems more mystical if some time is required, I’m not trying to gain any special advantages by “communing with spirits” over more mundane methods of figuring this out. It just seems more in character and cooler too at least IMO.