Thread: Total War - Icon City (IC)

1. - Top - End - #264
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Total War - Icon City (IC)

Lazarus Technologies

To Mordecai Carter (E)
    Spoiler
    Show
    I myself am a trained geneticist, doctor, and surgeon, with some talent for high technology. I have founded my company with hopes of using my skills, and those of my employees, to do what I can to improve the city and the lives of its people. Due to my experiences, the initial products I intend to produce deal largely with medical or healthcare technologies, but with plans for upgrades into the civilian or military sectors.

In a longer timeframe, however, I hope to begin work with gene therapy and guided mutations, combined with cybernetic enhancements, for the sake of more capable police or military forces, or for better health and utility in those of the general populace. The martial aspect is largely because the world lost so many supers in the Y2K crisis, and things like that are only going to keep on happening... We have to be prepared to save the world from whatever is thrown at us, and we can't simply wait for more capes to come out of the woodwork.

Learning healing magicks or those that deal with transmutation may aid these experiments and developments by allowing me a more rapid adaption process by the subject's body, or to prevent donor rejection depending on how exactly I go about the process. In the short term, it helps me better understand the nature of a number of groups in the city that may prove interesting for possible future cooperative endeavors, as well as knowledge that could prove beneficial in dealing with small scale issues that I can help with here.

Lazarus Internal (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well... Could have been worse. Let's not interfere with government agencies that are trained and equipped to deal with apocalypse level events unless I'm prepared, shall we?

Hm. Still have 2 of each action left. Probably going to spend all of it on the Ouroboros. Or investigate Leyline, maybe. Not as important to me though.

(VIP Action spent) Develop Ouroboros. Basic life signs tracker with iPhone / PDA-like capabilities. Base line platform for future development, and revenue stream. Ideally requires no TP to use so any factions / populace can adapt it, but that will probably take more time to do. First try, just create the basics. I'll upgrade it at a later point if I need to. And higher level models will certainly take TP, but I want something for civilian use.
    Last edited by Nemesis67; 2013-12-02 at 05:05 PM.