Quote Originally Posted by Ravian View Post
Honestly I'd be perfectly fine with them going full sinister six, but that'd be far harder to pull off than the Avengers so I can see why they'd avoid it. In this case it goes more like Spiderman vs. Mini-boss squad.
A full Sinister Six movie would be ace.
It does throw off my predictions (I would have sworn they would save Green Goblin for last.) So I wonder where this'll leave us in the third movie? (Where Norman Osborne is inevitably going to be the main villain. Maybe they'll make him the Hobgoblin?)
Well, see. I'm presuming that this movie will show us
Spoiler: Spider-canon
Show
Gwen Stacey's death. It's the traditional "low point" of the trilogy structure, the last movie showed Peter's decision to countermand Captain Stacey's dying wish, and Goblin is the villain. Everything's perfectly aligned for the other shoe to drop.

Given that, they'd have to bring in a suitable nemesis to Spidey for the final movie. Venom would make it truly feel like a ripoff of the previous films, but I do think we might see the Black Suit in movie 3.

Craven would be awesome, buuuuuuuuuuuut the trailer does tease Vulture and Doc Ock, who make a logical pair of villains.