Finished watching Ponies Anthology 3
Spoiler
Show
It was alright. For as long as it is, I felt it had more "Hit-or-miss" than the previous ones. My favorites were a lot of the well drawn/animated original shorts, like the opening Paper Mario sequence, the 80's Cheerilee, Maretroid, etc. Most of the "Thanks MA Larson" shorts were pretty pointless. I am happy to see that the 3D rigs with the Source engine have gotten much more articulate now (I absolutely adored Scootaloo as Baby Herman in the scene from Who Framed Roger Rabbit. "Excuse me toots!").

I would love to have just that scene.

Overall, I suppose I'll give it a C grade. Not bad. I think the biggest flaw is that there was no 'big finish' final scene. Like how Pony Anthology 2 did 2001: A Space Odyssey (wonderfully animated as well).

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
This supposedly isn't a humanized Rainbow Dash, just a completely unrelated OC ... but, you know, I choose to say this is totally Rainbow Dash sight-seeing the big city.
It's good art at least.
I guess when you have such a unique mane like Dash, anything that's close to it is going to get connected to her in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
Really? Most people here seemed to think it was good. Is this off-site?
I mentioned here that it was good, but the weakest of the four episodes so far.