Spoiler: Notes
Show
Roger: If you'd like to go further than the map allows, you can. I'll just write +10 or whatever next to your token.

Mina: Your assumption is correct. One action to store, then another action to use. If it was different, the infusion would just be called "Cast Whatever the F*** You Want".

Isaac: You actually go after Wrex, so you'd provoke. Instead of that, I'm just going to say that you delay until after the big ugly hobgoblin can jump into the fight. Also, due to how the bridge translates into squares, I had to put you somewhere different than your requested.

Wrex: The hydra is aware of your stance, and it doesn't like it.

The hydra roared, enraged that so many of the delicious little morsels were running away from it so quickly. They were flashing and blurring and doing strange things, and that made it very angry. One of them zapped it and made it feel very stiff, and it didn't like that either. It was no longer pleased with this meal. Then one of them, a big one that was like the other meals it had had recently, moved through its path.

The hydra snapped at it, deciding that perhaps goblin wasn't so bad. Then it noticed that the hard, crunchy meal was making it harder to eat the softer meals! The hydra sent a snap or two at one of the softer meals, very hungry for flesh, but the rest of its heads went towards the crunchy meal.

Spoiler: Map
Show

Spoiler
Show
OMNOMNOM

AoO: (1d20+10)[30]
Damage: (1d10+4)[12]

Attack Isaac 1: (1d20+6)[13]
Damage: (1d10+4)[5]

Attack Isaac 2:(1d20+6)[14]
Damage: (1d10+4)[11]

Attack Wrex 1: (1d20+10)[29]