Quote Originally Posted by RyanKoopa View Post
Ray smirks at Calamity. For a second his smile fades and he glares at Calamity. It is a surprisingly intimidating glare from such a goofy man. He then moves in real close, way too close for comfort and whispers in his his ear "don't underestimate me." He then immediately steps about 30 feet back.

If Calamity decides not to attack Ray for his admittedly brazen actions he will suddenly snap back to his old demeanor like nothing had ever happened. "Well good thing the volcano's not active!" he quips "don't want us getting exploded on in the middle of the quest!"

(OOC: If Calamity decides he wants to attack disregard the second paragraph. I'm willing to play it either way :) ))
Calamity stares right into Ray's eyes, obviously not at all threatened by the man. He continues chewing the bit of gum in his mouth before he spits his wad down at Ray's feet. He's not about to risk his secret mission by getting in a fight with the likes of this little man. He doesnt utter a single word, instead he continues to just stand there, completely unimpressed. He was a Sith trained in the brutal ancient military Sith'ari training. A man forged by the fires of hate and anger. He would not be provoked.

Quote Originally Posted by aric_kale View Post
Clara raises her hand, stepping forward. I have military experience. Though I'd appreciate an attitude improvement, or else tempers will rise and nothing will be accomplished. The dragons perch on her shoulders and head, giving an appearance which...well, in all honesty makes it difficult to take her seriously.

Calamity will now move forward to the tunnel. Good. You, behind then. We'll be leading the group forward. We will be intruding upon enemy territory, so we are to put out any electronic device that gives off a signal. No sounds, no speaking beyond whispers. We'll quietly enter the base and attack from the inside. Understand? We'll travel in two lines. I will lead one. The dragon-keeper will lead the other.