Quote Originally Posted by Astrella View Post
First full laser bombardment on my face went well~ I did almost throw up again, but I think I just don't handle the smell of burnt hair well. >.> Also didn't apply enough numbing cream apparently, and it was really weird how some places barely felt like anything and all and other were *ouch*. (Upper lip barely hurt at all and apparently that's a really bad spot.) Also the laser lady is very nice and friendly.
Congrats! On getting laser-bombarded, not on the smell of burnt hair or ouch. ^_^

Laser Lady is a wonderful description of a person, sounds very exciting. :3

Quote Originally Posted by razovor View Post
Can I have some hugs? I'm getting gender dysphoria a lot more often than usual, and now I seem to be getting depressed. I'm getting bouts of hopelessness, and boredom, and I don't seem to have any appetite. I'm dizzy, but that only seems to be when I lie down, so I think it's unrelated.
*Hugs from Victorian Kobland*

Duysphoria is never fun, but that sounds like an especially awful time. I hope things seem much less boring and hopeless soon.

A personal update; apparently just going to a Trans-specific meeting at LGBT Danmark cheers me up, even though the meeting itself was cancelled. Kind of bitter-sweet as it's in the middle of a pedestrian street with many many clothing stores (So close, yet I can't just buy them. T_T), but it did a lot to make me feel less stressed. I'm probably just odd. ^_^'