1. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

RogueGuy

Default Re: The City of Aberinth [IC, Aberinth's Gullet]

Funny, I was thinking almost the same, Adalon muses as he dismounts, placing the statuette in one of his pouches.

"Sorry to bring my response so late, Korrin and Angela was it?"Adalon bows slightly as he addresses them. "My name is Adalon, an acolyte from the temple of Pelor a couple days from here. I was sent here to collect one of our faithful in fear of his well being after he started making his way here."

Adalon looks out among the people walking by again and sighs slightly in a mixture of release and disappointment.

"I'm ashamed how I rushed here in fear for his safety and sanity purely on the words of another, no matter how pious, only to find that him in hands that may be as able to tend to him as we would be," Adalon begins musing aloud. "Though given what I heard of his condition back at the outpost I should see to his current state quickly."

Remembering himself, Adalon turns back to the other two with another short bow.

"Sorry, I forget myself sometimes, you should probably be on your own ways as well so I pray to Pelor that your own searches prove fruitful."

With that said, unless he is called for or asked something else, Adalon will begin his way to the hospice on foot, walking his horse alongside him.
    Last edited by GranAures; 2013-12-11 at 12:55 PM.
    Character's in Progress: None
    Completed Characters: None
    Characters in Use: Kentaro(Souledge), Dalenbar Uranskor(Death of the Weave), Adalon(Outcast), Gri(Nentir Vale)
    Characters Retired: Davis Grand, Tuk
    Homebrew: Gunmage(v 1.0/Advice welcome)