Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post

Did he take any chronoshifting feats? If so, which ones? Did any of them seem mandatory, overpowered, or underpowered to an extreme?
He had Extra Shift Points and Improved Prepared Chronoshift. Extra Shift Points seems like a bit of a feat tax, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Other than that he took a bunch of the supenatural feats out of ToM, like Widen Supernatural Ability and Extend Supernatural Ability, since they're about the only thing that works on Chronoshifts.

Did he go into any prestige classes?
Nope, you added the Loreshifter the day after he made his character, and he didn't want to change it. He had no interest in being a hybrid, and straight Chronoshifter works pretty well.

Did the player have fun? Did he have any concerns (other than those below)?
I think he enjoyed it, he certainly liked saving people with damage lag and condition lag, and loved blinding and delaying enemies. Sometimes I know he felt pressured by other players into using push/hold initiative so they could get another turn, and felt that they were too often his best option.

This is fair. I'd rather not simply copy haste over, but I can buff the chronoshifts a little. I'll apply similar improvements to their negative counterparts.
That's fine, just something to compete with one of the two iconic time spells (and no one wants to compete with time stop).

The thing is, death is barely more an inconvenience than paralysis/sleep/stunning if your immunity status is the same throughout that list at higher levels. Any way you go with those, the enemy is going to die if it fails its save (or be captured or whatever if you go that route). However, I could see a fun Rip Van Winkle-style sleep effect coming as an alternative effect from this.
Usually true, but you could have an ally remove the status effects, or they could roll a natural 20 on their coup de grace save, or something. They work very similarly to just dying, but it's not so boring to me as they just fall over dead, and it makes it a team effort. Like I said, I am biased against save or dies, so if you think it fits the class well, then by all means keep it.

I've been thinking of changing the recovery mechanic for a bit now. Frankly, I'd like to avoid per-round recovery. I want something more interactive and unique. I'm sure I can think of something that fits, but for now, I'll work on the other stuff.
Cool, I think as long as it's fairly limited or has a high opportunity cost it should work fine. Having to manage your points is a nice aspect of the class, one I don't think should be minimized, it just sucks when there's literally nothing you can do except stand in a corner for 1 minute or shoot your crossbow.