1. - Top - End - #29
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Time's Ally and Enemy [3.5 Base Class, Prestige Classes, and Feats][MUHA Entry]

Quote Originally Posted by Eldaran View Post
    He had Extra Shift Points and Improved Prepared Chronoshift. Extra Shift Points seems like a bit of a feat tax, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Other than that he took a bunch of the supenatural feats out of ToM, like Widen Supernatural Ability and Extend Supernatural Ability, since they're about the only thing that works on Chronoshifts.
    Okay. I have a couple of ideas for a different shift point system. I'm going to think on it a little more before implementing it, but it might make Extra Shift Points less of a feat tax as a bonus.

Nope, you added the Loreshifter the day after he made his character, and he didn't want to change it. He had no interest in being a hybrid, and straight Chronoshifter works pretty well.
    Cool. Good to hear. Would he have taken loreshifter if he had seen it before making the character?

I think he enjoyed it, he certainly liked saving people with damage lag and condition lag, and loved blinding and delaying enemies. Sometimes I know he felt pressured by other players into using push/hold initiative so they could get another turn, and felt that they were too often his best option.
    Good to know.

That's fine, just something to compete with one of the two iconic time spells (and no one wants to compete with time stop).
    Just to be clear, you're aware that accelerate gives a +1 bonus in the first round, a +2 in the second, and +3 in the third, correct? I just want to make sure. I was reading it and it's not entirely clear, though the intent is to increase the bonus in each round the buff is active.

EDIT: Added "stacking with each other" to make it a little more clear. I'll likely reword it some more later.

Cool, I think as long as it's fairly limited or has a high opportunity cost it should work fine. Having to manage your points is a nice aspect of the class, one I don't think should be minimized, it just sucks when there's literally nothing you can do except stand in a corner for 1 minute or shoot your crossbow.
    I understand. I'm looking into it as the top priority.
    Last edited by Temotei; 2013-12-12 at 11:50 AM.
    Homebrew
    Please feel free to PM me any thoughts on my homebrew (or comment in the thread if it's not too old).