My exams are finally over! Do you know what this means? Time to get a job watch pony!

So thoughts as I go on Daring Don't
Spoiler
Show
Start off with Fluttershy being adorable as she teaches baby birds to fly and then lot's of shipping fuel for FlutterDash.

the baby chicks flying around Rainbow Dash's head is a great visual gag.

Pinkie's head looked really creepy there.

Fluttershy is wearing a top hat. Why do ponies have the best hats?

Read the same book 12 times? I've done that.

Oh and sending the Earth Pony who can't fly to talk to the Pegasus who lives in a cloud seems like a silly thing to do.

Nice Indiana Jones reference.

Pinkie's painting the trail!

Is it just me or has Twilight's horn grown?

Looks like Pinkie was correct.

Wait, A.K. Yearling? That doesn't sound very pony.

Overly elaborate book security is the best security. Discord has known this all along.

Nevermind, not a real name at all.

Let's all just watch the fight instead of actually helping Daring Do.

and Fluttershy brings them all to their senses.

Look at Rainbow Dash and Twilight represent every fandom ever!

You have literally saved Equestria multiple times Twilight. This isn't over your head, this is your day to day life.

Slapping yourself out of sillyness is awesome. Which is why Rainbow Dash keeps doing it. Also her real motive comes to light.

Sneak attack!

Quick wit, courage, and an irrepressible fanfilly. Seriously I think we need Fluttershy here to keep Rainbow Dash in check.

My work always involves secrets. That's why I publish all of my adventures to a worldwide audience.

So odds the rest of the Mane 6 showing up? I'm going with pretty high when they get caught in the inevitable deathtrap.

Focus Rainbow Dash!

Daring Do has a maxed out skill in Snark

I'm calling these guys the Hammer Cat squad.

Rainbow Dash has transformed into the annoying sidekick of the hero. You've fallen a long way pony.

And now she's been captured without doing anything.

What you've done is carried the Idiot Ball Rainbow Dash. And you should be ashamed of yourself. Sadly I can't say this is OOC for her, Rainbow Dash really seems to struggle with reality at times and the proper behavior.

And the sensible ponies have caught up.

Yes it is your fault.

Alright Twilight now apply that speech to how you view Celestia.

I see 5 ponies trotting but I'll give Rainbow Dash the benefit of the doubt.

And that was rewarded.

Combat teleport!

Let's not drop the ring but fly away with it instead. Aw well it worked.

And shipping fuel for DaringDash.

Hmm was that the Wonderbolt Academy? That or Rainbow Dash's house got a serious upgrade.

Overall thoughts
Spoiler
Show
This really showcased one of Rainbow Dash's biggest flaws, and it's a flaw I hate dealing with. She is an incredible fan, and loses sight of reality/what's important when dealing with something that she's a fan of.

So I'm actually really glad they made this episode, even if I had to put up with an annoying fanfilly. Because now hopefully that annoying fanfilly will be more or less gone for good.

The rest of the episode? Amazing. Lots of fun, good action, good accents, lot's of material to play with in future fanfics. Also a very important lesson.

Finally, direct contradiction of the comics. Which is a plus in my books.