Quote Originally Posted by Avilan the Grey View Post
No. Dresden says in the first book, when explaining what the Nevernever is to the reader, that it does, with certainty, contain both Heaven and Hell.

As for Hades... Remember that in the Dresdenverse, Fairy is a part of the fabric of reality, part of the defense of Creation as such. I see no contradiction in mixing Greek gods and the Holy Grail or anything else.
Actually, there seems to be a lot of back and forth. So I think a lot of it is what people may think or believe.

You get this reference in book 2 when talking to Kim:

Spoiler
Show
I studied her face for a moment. “If I read the symbols correctly, it’s a third wall. Built to withhold creatures of flesh and spirit. Neither mortal nor spirit but somewhere in between.”
She frowned. “What kind of creatures are like that?”
I shrugged. “None,” I said, and officially, it was true. The White Council of wizards did not allow the discussion of demons that could be called to earth, beings of spirit that could gather flesh to themselves. Usually, a spirit-circle was enough to stop all but the most powerful demons or Elder Things of the outer reaches of the Nevernever. But this third circle was built to stop things that could transcend those kinds of boundaries. It was a cage for demonic demigods and archangels.

You get a stronger reference in Book 4, but notice the last line (marked for emphasis).:

Spoiler
Show
The Nevernever is a big place. In fact, it’s the biggest place. The Nevernever is what the wizards call the entirety of the realm of spirit. It isn’t a physical place, with geography and weather patterns and so on. It’s a shadow world, a magical realm, and its substance is as mutable as thought. It has a lot of names, like the Other Side and the Next World, and it contains within it just about any kind of spirit realm you can imagine, somewhere. Heaven, Hell, Olympus, Elysium, Tartarus, Gehenna—you name it, and it’s in the Nevernever somewhere.
In theory, at any rate.

So it seems clear that even Harry doesn't know for sure where Heaven and Hell are. There are theories, and people may have their beliefs, but there's no certainty on our end. Might be a good question for him to ask Uriel next time they chat.