1. - Top - End - #102
    Firbolg in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Post Re: (IC) Escape from Meenlock Prison (Trans-Atlantic)

Spoiler: Skill Checks in Response to Ferdwhipple's
    Show
    (1d20+9)[18] Diplomacy to improve Mr. Fine's attitude, DC 20 (Unfriendly),
    (1d20+9)[13] Ferdwhipple's Bluff (not sure what this is for, going to wing it for now...)
    (1d20+6)[7] Sense Motive (vs. Mr. Fine's Bluff)
    (1d20+9)[15] Mr. Fine's Bluff (hiding his unfriendly attitude...if you have read this as a player, you shouldn't have! )

Smiling, Mr. Fine replies, "I am quite sure your comrade could manage the winch, sir. However, then he would be stuck up here waiting on you all to return. I will help get everyone down to the cellar, and then carry on my business. Mr. Dee will contact me from below - we have a system for this sort of thing - when you are ready to come back up.

I really would advise you all to go down together. We pride ourselves on a well managed prison, but what you are trying to do could get complicated. Several of the prisoners down there are rough sorts, they are not restrained within their cells, and you may be surprised at how difficult it can be to subdue a desperate man.
    " He looks at the party appraisingly and continues, "I know I wouldn't want to cross you gentlemen. You are quite the intimidating band, if you don't mind my saying so."